Five questions for our Mayor, our deputy mayors, the members of the Board of our municipality, our fellow citizens, the Secretary General of Culture of the Ministry of Culture (not his subordinates, mercy now) AND THE COMMON MIND.
1) What should we do today as a society for the following official decision of EFARC.
“In case a new study is not prepared or can not be prepared by the end of the year, our Service, within its responsibilities and due to the pending issuance of a conclusion on the static adequacy of the building, will include in the Action Plan for the new year for the relocation of the exhibits and other findings from the building of the Archaeological Museum of Astros to a safe place of supervision. ” (23.09.2019)
2) To inform us how much money the project cost the Greek state with the YPPOT / DAVMM / 91790 2329 BC-12-01-2011 decision for the “Study for the Removal of the Archaeological Museum of Astros with conditions (ΑΔΑ-4Α9Γ-99) that The project was completed and approved in 2015 by three public bodies, the former YPAITHPA, the Peloponnese Region and the Municipality of North Kynouria.
3) Why did the Ministry of Culture spend the money with the Ministry of Culture / DAVMM / 91790 2329 BC-12-01-2011 decision with conditions (ΑΔΑ-4Α9Γ-99)?
4) Answer us with reasons if the actions of the Ministry of Culture from 2011-2015 upon receipt of the project in accordance with the decision ΥΠΠΟΤ / ΔΑΒΜΜ / 91790 2329 πέ-12-01-2011 and the terms (ΑΔΑ-4Α9Γ-99) were they wrong or right?
5) What did the Ministry of Culture / DABMM / 91790 2329 provide for studies on 12-01-2011 in terms (ΑΔΑ-4Α9Γ-99). How many studies were done from 2014 until today for the approval of the project, when were they done and how much did each study cost? Also how many studies need to be done in the future to open the Museum or what else we need to do.